Saturday, July 16, 2005

Friday night in London

I have my copy of Harry Potter. I lined up with the other keen fans to get a copy when it was released at 12.01am this morning. Scott was out drinking with people from work, having such a great time that he missed out on buying Harry with me. As he was walking down Oxford Street to the bookshop he was hit in the leg by one of those street sweepers, and then kicked in the face by a girl being lifted up by her boyfriend. So, needless to say he was not a happy boy when I finally got to see him. So we got to bed at 2.30am! Poor Scotty.

One of our housemates is really getting on our nerves. The joys of living with other people, right? Apparently this morning Scott had put a load of washing on and left the kitchen door open. The kitchen door is opposite the two other bedroom doors in the flat. Mark pretty much said that Scott was a liar after Scott told him he forgot to close the door. Meanwhile it was 11am, and he was not being noisy. Mark is such a .... Well, I really shouldn't say it one here! Delicate eyes may see!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the joys of share housing!! I empathise with you my dear! Anonymous Caroline :o)

Anonymous said...

yep it's either this or paying half or more of your monthly pay to your landlord... *sigh*....