Sunday, July 11, 2004

The Story So Far.....

It's been a while since I have updated, so I thought I would update whoever reads this as to what I have been doing. I feel that I should be writing only stuff in this journal that is relevant to our trip, but I guess most things in my life are at the moment.

So far, it feels as though I have looked at every backpack in Brisbane. I am sure that's not the case, but nothing feels 100%. I sometimes feel that I am being too fussy, then I think that I will have to lug this thing around with me for the next year, so I have to be happy with it!

On the upside, I have found a pair of boots. Not quite what I had thought I would be buying, but I think they are awesome boots, and they are sooooo comfy! They'd better be for the $ I spent on them! But they are worth it. Scott bought his boots today too, from the same place I bought mine. It feels more like we are going now. We bought the boots together, so it feels a bit more like OUR trip.

The ticket is booked, and we are paying it off. There are plenty of things we still have to do, but it's all acheiveable. It doesn't seem quite as daunting now though.

=)

No comments: