Thursday, August 10, 2006

Feeling a bit homesick today. Not sure why, just one of those days I think. I dreamt about my parents just turning up on the doorstep last night. I think it probably made me think/remember that that's almost an impossibility, seeing as though I am on the other side of the world from them at the moment. But, I spoke to them today, all is well with them. Just missing them and home and friends I think. Sometimes I wornder if people will forget me. Kind of an out of sight out of mind thing. I am sure it wouldn't happen, but I do wonder sometimes. Irrationally I am sure.

Had a wander about the shopping centre near work today in my lunch hour. I had a long lunch so I took full advantage and wandered about looking at the funny office workers, and the shops too. Decided I need a new pillow. I think I want to get highlights put in my hair again. Not sure yet. I will have to find a place that will do it cheaply!

This post is a bit random. I am feeling a bit random, a bit disconnected. I know this will pass. Just need a cuddle.

On the bright side, I have a phone date with my friend from home Maree! It has been ages since I have spoken to her. And I should get to speak to her kids as well - well, only two can talk as far as I know. Trinity is 9 now and Bowen is 4. Her third child, Corbin is about 10 months old, so not great to chat to on the phone yet.

Should be getting the internet at home in the next week or so - fingers crossed anyway. Our home phone number will not change, but we will be able to make international phone calls for free, as well as catch up with people on the internet with msn etc. I am looking forward to it, as I really miss having the internet at my finger tips!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WE LOVE YOU ALEX! M&P AND THE WHOLE OF SEQ :-)