Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Less than a week to go...

It is Wednesday evening, and in a week, I will be in Australia.

I am slowly getting stressed out. This of course, I figure, is a natural reaction. I am seriously not looking forward to the flight. 24 hours of sheer boredom. I really hope I can knit on the flight. I have a pair of plastic kids knitting needles that may get though security. If not, I taught myself to finger knit, so I can make something... And I have a good book to read, and there is always sleeping, right? :-)

We went to see David Strassman last night. Scott had seen him for his 18th birthday, so when he saw the show advertised he snapped up some tickets for us. It was a great night. I laughted til I had tears in my eyes. For those of you who don't know, Strassman is a ventriloquist. He had two dummies with him I remembered from his tv show in Australia - Ted E. Bear and Chuck Wood. He also introduced some new ones.

xxx

No comments: