Thursday, February 08, 2007

Snow!!

Yes indeedy, we had snow. I woke up at 6am to find it snowing like mad. I even took a movie of it, but I have no idea how to put that on here. (Who else but me would film the snow out of their kitchen window at 6am I ask you???) It kept snowing until about lunch time. I requested to be on the ground floor at work so I could watch it to my hearts content. YAY!

There is something quite lovely about snow. It covers everything and I get very excited when i see it. I become very child-like in my excitement and I grin all over!!

Oh, the first picture is of our bathroom wall. Weird I know, but if you look closely we have half a man's face poking out of the mould on the wallpaper (who puts wallpaper in a bathroom I ask you...). The rest of the pics were taken on my way to work this morning and out of the kitchen window.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bewdiful..... :-)M.