Sunday, October 24, 2004

A big big weekend

I think my last weekend in Australia for a while was one of the busiest, craziest in a long long time!! Friday night was a great night. It was fantastic to see so many of our friends together in the one spot! The food was great, the people even better!! I still think they do the best satay chicken skewers ever. I got some photos on my shiny toy too, which is good. I may even post some to my journal. If i get the time over the next few days.

Scott has been unwell for a few days, so the next couple of days will be focussed on getting him ready to fly. I have complete faith that he will be ready to go. I believe in the power of positive thinking, what harm can it do, right?

As for me, at this point I am surviving on 4 hours sleep. I locked the keys in the car, in the ignition with the engine running tonight at the airport when we dropped my uncle Tony off after his weekend staying with us. It was very funny. You have to see the lighter side of life I say.

I am off to bed. Tomorrow is a new day. Gute Nacht. Schalfs gut. :-)

No comments: