Monday, October 18, 2004

Photos

Thank you to my nerdy friend Nic who has taught me how to post phots in my journal. I did a test run today, and it worked perfectly.

As for the rest of the preparations, I have re-packed my bag. I weighed it, but it seems to weigh about 14 kilograms. Now from previous adventures, even to Melbourne, it is most unlike me, or any member of my family for htat matter, that I should be taking so little luggage! What is going on I asked myself? Well, I wanted to take my bag not full, which I seem to have achieved. But because I do not believe our scales at home, which are notorious at the best of times, I will be taking my pack to the airport. My uncle is coming up for the weekend this Friday, and I will take my pack to the airport when we drop him off. I will dump my bag on a set of scales there, and hopefully get a clearer picture of the weight of my baggage. In theory anyway!

No comments: