Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Singapore!

Hello from Singapore! We were walking towards the transit lounge and shops and I spotted free internet terminals. Now we couldn't pass that up, right??

The flight was pretty good. 7 and a half hours I believe. I slept at least half of the way, but it wasn't great sleep. It never is when you are sitting up! Scott got coffee spilled on his pants by the stewardess, but he's ok. He didn't suffer burns or anything!

I have never been to Sinapore before, so I am keen to have a look around the shops. Our gate lounges are close together, but we have three hours to kill. So I want to look around the shops. I found the place that you can get massages from! YAY! So I'll see if we have time.

Free internet rocks. I hope we will be able to find more places like this.

I am tired, but a happy camper. We have begun our adventure, and I am looking forward to sleeping in my bed in London, so I can be rested enough to see some of the sights. I was warned not to see too much in the first few days. I think that is a wise move really. We will be seeing so much on the tour, that I think three days just hanging around London, people watching, and spending time in the British Museum will be a great start to our adventure. I will sign off now, and I will update from London!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whee!! hope you made it safe + sound to the mother country. SEND ME A POSTCARD FROM THE BRITISH MUSEUM OMG.

Nic :)