Tuesday, October 12, 2004

It's getting closer...

I had horrible dreams last night about money. I have been stressing about the fact that I won't have enough money when we are overseas. I have a UK bank account waiting for me over there, but I still worry. Any large cash donations would be gratefully accepted!! ;-)
I am looking forward to our going away party. It will be nice to have everyone in the one place so we can say good bye. I am trying to spend time with my parents at the moment, as I won't see them for a while! It will be strange not seeing them. But, it's not like I won't be able to keep in contact! Especially with this journal, which hopefully everyone will read while we are gone.
My task this week is to purchase my camera. I want to learn how to use it before I leave, and learn how to email piccies home too. That would be nice! Oh god, more money to spend!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see how shiny the camera is! WOOT!


~nic