Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Possibly the last post from Australia!!!

Hello out there!

I have my bag packed. It weighs 16kg according to the bathroom scales. It's pretty heavy, so I may take some stuff out of it yet, but it's under the 20kg mark, which I am happy about.

This may be my last post from the Land of Oz. I have several things to do tomorrow, and then we are out of here!

I am a mixture of emotions at the moment. I am SOOOO excited to be leaving, but at the same time I am afraid that I won't like it, scared of the unknown. I know Scott is feeling similarly to me. It's his first overseas trip too, which makes it even more scarey etc!

We have cash and travellers cheques, copies of documents. I think I am supposed to take one with me. And leave one at home? I have no idea! I thought so, but I will talk to mum about it tomorrow.

For all of those who will be reading this when we are away, I invite you to post a comment on my journal and/or on Scott's. Just click on the comment link (it will say 1 Comment or 0 Comments etc). Then click on Post comment and write to me! Simple!

It is here that I will sign off. Please keep in touch. Take care, and I will "speak" to you all soon!

Alex :-)

No comments: