Wednesday, October 20, 2004

One week to go

Hello there. Well, it's one week until Scott and I leave the country. I just can't believe that in exactly seven days time, we will be at the airport! I pretty much have everything I need. Apart from that pesky stuff called money of course! We have to arrange/buy travellers cheques, probably on Monday. I will get my last pay on the day we leave, so I will withdraw all of that and exchange that too!

I have my bag pretty much packed. I am usually organised with that kind of thing when it comes to trips. I need to buy shampoo, an extra battery for my camera and a camera case, and I am all set!

As for the going away dinner, it's looking pretty good! People have been a bit slack with the rsvps, but I can forgive them! I am really looking forward to having lots of people in the one spot! I was asked today if there was anything I had not bought yet, as my friend L., the sweet thing that she is, wanted to buy Scott and I a going away present. We pretty much have everything. More money is always good, but I don't want it as presents from friends. From family it's different. From friends I just want to be able to enjoy a meal with them, and say good bye.

No comments: