Friday, October 15, 2004

Dreams

I think it must be the stress of the upsoming launching off into the unknown, but I have had two bad dreams this week, and noth are related to the trip. Last night's was related to the working in the pub. I dreamt that I forgot everything, like my wallet and my passport (although how I was able to enter the UK withou one is another matter), that the boss was the woman from that terrible movie Cyote Ugly, and that I was desperately unhappy. And I couldn't call home because I had no idea how to make a reverse charge phone call!! I really hate having bad dreams. They really throw me, and I wake up feeling awful.

In other news, hardly anyone has RSVPed for our party. I don't think people realise that we need to tell the restaurant how many people will be there. I NEED TO KNOW PEOPLE!! And besides, I would lke to know who to expect to walk thru the door rather than be surprised. If I haven't heard from people, I will send an email over the weekend, demanding to know.

My ears really hurt. I think they are full of fluid, which is great if I have to spend 22 hours on a plane with them like this, hey? Yeah, a whole bunch of fun! I have to go to the doctor sometime this week or next to get drugs for the trip, so I will mention my ears. Hopefully they will clear up by the time we leave! Keep your fingers crossed for me people!!

No comments: